Want to Disable windows security popup, in this article you’ll learn many ways to solve the issue. Windows 10 is considered one of the safest versions of Windows to date. The default login page has username and password options, which need to be filled in as login details to access your system.
However, if you do not enter such credentials, this Windows security popup won’t go away and may block the connection between your system and the WiFi network.
This security pop-up window can also cause various other problems.
Try to determine the cause of the problem and the correct troubleshooting method to successfully disable windows security popup Windows 7 ,8, or 10.
Let’s just hope we don’t get to see such issues in Windows 11!
A quick way to Disable Windows security popup
If you encounter any Windows security pop-up windows, first try to close all open browsers on the system and delete the pop-up windows as soon as possible.
If Windows 10 fails to start, you can use any of the following methods to disable Windows security popup from your system.
Method 1: Turn off the password-protected sharing option
There may be many reasons why your system has such a serious problem. One of the most common problems is a group sharing at home.
If your multiple PCs use homegroup sharing connections, it is generally recommended to disable the password protection option. Here’s how to disable password-protected sharing in Windows 10:
- Press Windows key + S
- And type advanced sharing in the Windows search box.
- Open “Manage Advanced Sharing Settings” from the context menu that appears on the screen.
- Double-click the “All Networks” option to expand it.
- Click the Turn off password-protected sharing option at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the changes and close the window to exit.
Restart your computer and see if you’re successful to disable windows security popup. If not, the next method just might work for you!
Method 2: Reset browser settings to disable Windows security popup
If your system displays any Windows security popup windows, resetting your browser settings to their original default values can also help you solve these problems.
Resetting your browser settings will help you remove some unwanted changes that you would normally find when installing other programs. It should be noted that the history and passwords saved in the browser will not be affected. All you need to do is:
- Open the browser settings.
- Click the advanced link at the bottom of the page to open the browser’s advanced settings.
- From the reset and clean up section.
- Click the reset button to move the settings back to the default values.
- Now, A confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Click the “Reset Settings” button to continue the recovery process.
All the steps above will help you reset your browser settings to prevent Windows security pop-up windows from appearing on your screen.
Even if you solve this issue, you’ll face the issue of Authentication required when PC wakes up from sleep. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Method 3: Check Credential Manager
If you’re still facing the same issue and Windows Security popup asking for pin, deleting some inputs from the Credential Manager can also help you solve the problem.
Incorrect input of credentials may also cause frequent Windows security pop-up windows. You need to follow the steps given below to remove Outlook-related entries from Credential Manager:
- In the Windows search box, type Credential
- And then open Credential Manager.
- Open the Windows Credentials option
- And navigate to the Generic section to verify all Outlook-related credentials.
- Expand all Outlook-related options.
- And Click the delete button.
After completing the above steps, restart the system and check if the changes have been saved and now you’re successful to disable windows security popup!
In this article, you got to know many different ways by which you can disable windows security popup that won’t just go away. Windows 10 is a great operating system, but it still does have a lot of issues like Windows audio device graph isolation memory usage, etc. But the best part is, there is a solution to all such problems, which makes Windows 10 so great!