Manager, Customer Engagement & Marketing
InSpark has a worldwide leadership position in advanced pattern recognition algorithms for diabetes management, supported by a robust foundation of scientific study and demonstrated utility. Our algorithm-powered software tools proactively provides concise information about periods of risk when people are making their treatment decisions, so that they can take the right action at the right time. We need a dynamic, highly motivated, creative marketing individual capable of diverse tasks at the managerial and operational levels. This position provides an opportunity to be one of the foundational employees at InSpark, where you will be working with a passionate, driven team, creating and commercializing products and services that aim to change the standard of care in diabetes monitoring and management.
We are looking for a dynamic customer engagement manager who understands how to nurture customer relationships across channels to maximize customer retention. This person will be responsible for helping to drive D2C and B2B2C marketing efforts to acquire and engage consumers and health care providers through a mix of channels including social media, SEM, advertising, and email marketing. This individual must be able to field and document numerous customer inquiries and engagements.
The individual will work closely with management from product pre-launch and following launch to ensure that customer and business goals are met. This will be a customer facing role, in which you will provide support for health professional and consumer trade shows, marketing and educational events. You will represent the voice of the customer for input into future product development activities through the development, design and management of customer focus groups, surveys and customer service initiatives. You will help to create and plan both in person and virtual events such as webinar programs.
An important element of this role is the ability to support the generation, production, and distribution of innovative promotional and educational content and collateral for multiple market segments. You must be adept at writing health related content for web pages, brochures, emails, and social media and managing the process. The right candidate for this job must demonstrate the ability to multitask, work independently and manage projects. A high level of passion, willingness to help others, detail orientation, and a positive attitude is critical. This is a home office based position.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with or interest in some or all of the following:
• D2C marketing using social media, email, website content, SEM, SEO and other digital channels.
• Digital or mHealth
• Healthcare trade show and exhibit experience
• Working in a regulated medical environment under specific marketing regulation/controls
• Customer service and / or medical device complaint handling
• Creating innovative and dynamic content and collateral
• Planning and conducting customer focus groups and satisfaction surveys
• Comfortable working with an early-stage start up company
• Developing and executing marketing collateral and programs
• Healthcare/medical copywriting
• Previous experience in Customer facing roles
• Medical device or pharma industry experience
• Public speaking
The successful applicant will have:
• BS/BA degree in marketing or a related field
• 4+ years of experience in a marketing or communications role
• Prefer digital marketing work experience within an Agency or Healthcare company
• Solid understanding of Business-to-Business to Consumer (B2B2C), Business-to-Consumer (B2C), and Provider marketing
• Previous experience in Customer facing roles/customer service
• Prefer experience with Salesforce and/or other CRM or marketing automation tools.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Solid knowledge/experience in the following a plus:
- Event planning – virtual and in-person events
- Social media platforms including Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and StumbleUpon
- Social media tools including Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Social Mention
- Content creation: writing, proofreading and editing
- WordPress and Google Analytics and Adwords
This individual must have a strong drive and passion to succeed and must be a strong collaborator with the ability to work well cross-functionally.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and demonstrated results. This position will have a strong component of equity-based incentive compensation.
This position will be based in Charlottesville, Virginia or the San Francisco Bay area.
Interested individuals should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.